CONTEST INFORMATION!Wow, I am almost to 300 followers! But, I really wanted to have a contest to share a Lia Sophia necklace and two books: Saberhagan's New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: Seance for a Vampire, and a copy of the super hot, read-it -with-the-one-you-love Captured by my friend Julia Rachel Barrett. Ends 8/31
Opportunities for extra entries but otherwise you only need to be a follower. What are you waiting for???????
Today is hop day, The Book Bloggers Hop at Crazy For Books, the Friday Follow at Parajunkee's View.
And, I thought I would do this Friday Fill in Meme from the Friday Fill In Blog.
The idea was one I found on the Ninja Librarian blog. And...here we go!
My responses are in bold and italicized .
1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes they are the same thing.
2. Pilates is what's been on my mind on and off all day.
3. Remember when there was no internet, no pc, and a computer that did what your desktop can do was housed in a building that took up an entire city block?
4.Cats, food, and reading are three of my favorite obsessions :-)
5. During the last year I got a year older (I am turning fifty and it is one of my least favorite obsessions).
6. Not much puts a smile on my face. I am turning fifty :-(
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner, tomorrow my plans include the farmer's market and Sunday, I want to go someplace fun!
I also wanted to share video previews and clips from the upcoming penultimate season's episode of True Blood. In the first, Eric and King Russell have a little chat.
In this clip Jason proves he is not a sensitive New Age guy.
In this clip Sam proves that even nice guys can turn into total A**Hats when they have spent a couple of days drinking and reliving their sordid pasts.
And, if you haven't seen it yet this is the preview for the episode. It would appear Sookie is in some sort of trouble and Tara has gone from obnoxious door mat to obnoxious woman with an attitude. Did she miss the he-was-going-after-the-sheriff-with-a-knife part? And, she was so messed up over him that she slept with Franklin straight away — that's true love.